Last Modified: Tue 27 April 2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s website www.carensave.com (our “Website”) or the mobile application named CareNSave App (“App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website or app.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website or app.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the company or any third party, or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from or on the website or app.
Consent to This Policy
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website or app, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, login address/password, financial or banking information, personal or medical insurance details, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline as well as other demographic data ( “Personal Information”).
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including but not limited to medical information, history of your appointments to doctors, hospitals, etc., geo-location information when permitted by you on your device, and any other information provided by you on our website or app (“Usage Information”); and/or
- about your searches on our website or app, call data records, services checked or verified on our website or app, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website/app, and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
The Information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Personal Information, Usage Information, and other information that you provide by filling forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website or app, subscribing to any service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or App and of the fulfillment of your orders or appointments. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or appointment through our Website or App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or App or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Also, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The Information we collect automatically helps us to improve our website or app and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website or app according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website app.
We may use any available technology for such automatic data collection, including but not limited to:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website or App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies and we advise you to keep yourself updated on how to manage your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies on your device.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website or App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information or Usage Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information or Usage Information about you that you provide to us or that we collect from other sources.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information or Usage Information:
- To present our Website or App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that we or other third-party service providers may offer on our Website or App.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription/appointments, including payment information, cancellations, as well as expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or App or any products or services we or other third-party service providers offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please inform us accordingly.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, provide services to you and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information or Usage Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information or Usage Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website or App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website or App users.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and processed through secure sites of approved payment gateways.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website or App, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Further, you have an option of not saving your banking or financial information, including details of your debit or credit card, on the Website or app, so that you may reduce the risk of such information being accessed by any third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website or App. Any transmission of Personal or Usage Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or App.
No administrator at the Company will have knowledge of your account password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your electronic devices. You are responsible to log off from the Website or App after use. The Company does not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email.
Further, part of the functionality of the Website and the App involves connecting service providers and users together on an online platform. This may require the Company to disclose information pertaining to the service provider and the user to one another. However, the Company is not responsible for the confidentiality, security, or distribution of any Personal Information, Usage Information, or other information by such partners and third parties. The Company shall also not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data, and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Use by Minors
The Website and the App are not meant to be used by or intended for minors. The Company strongly advises the parents or guardians to supervise the use of the Website or App by their minor children. Any use of the Website or the App and provision of Personal Information, Usage Information, or other information to us by any minor is deemed to have been provided under due supervision and consent by such parents or guardians.
Account Closure and Contact Information
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please let us know using the contact details below. We may retain your information for as long as your account with us is active and as needed to provide you the services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under the law. After the account closure, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then maybe held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in the Company being unable to provide you with its services or to terminate any existing relationship the Company may have with you.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law